Regular team meetings with employees are needed to ensure that everyone is on the same page and to involve them with setting company goals. Here is a suggested agenda to go through during the meeting to help employees see the big picture and feel empowered to achieve the desired goals.
- Use Tabenos to develop a Charter for your team’s meetings
- Make a list of Top 10 reasons Why customers use your product/service
- Make a list of Top 10 reasons why the company is a good place to work
- Identify competitors and your company's SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats).
- Break down $1 in revenue decreasing by expenses to get down to profit for each $1 of sales.
- Revisit your company's mission, vision and values
- Ask employees "What would you do if you were CEO for a day?"
- Develop an Action Plan to determine Who will do What by When.