Allen E. Fishman, a Wall Street Journal and Amazon.com bestselling author, is Founder and Executive Chairman of The Alternative Board (TAB®), the world’s largest franchise system offering peer advisory groups and coaching services for business owners. The TAB system has benefited over 20,000 businesses and business owners in countries around the world.
Allen Fishman has a fiery passion for entrepreneurship and a desire to provide needed unique processes and tools every privately-owned business could use to achieve greater success. Strategic Business Leadership®, is one of the business systems Mr. Fishman has developed. It is an easy-to-use business coaching system used by TAB franchisees with their TAB members to move business owners from a leadership style based upon the “idea of the week” to one based upon strategic thinking. The unique Strategic Business Leadership® coaching process includes a series of simple exercises designed to help entrepreneurs merge their personal and business goals to set a course toward success – on their own terms.
Prior to creating TAB, Mr. Fishman was President and co-owner of a consumer electronics chain, which, after attaining great success, became a publically traded company listed in the USA on the NASDAQ exchange.
Mr. Fishman holds a finance degree, Magna Cum Laude, and a Juris Doctorate law degree.
His advice and perspectives have assisted business owners around the world to lead their businesses to greater success and to achieve greater personal balance in their life. Mr. Fishman is a noted expert on what is needed for businesses to move to greater levels of success. He has been featured in numerous media outlets, such as The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Los Angeles Times, Fortune Small Business, Business Week, the Chicago Tribune, Denver Post and Nation’s Business and Profit Magazine. He has also been a frequent guest on television networks, such as CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, and First Business and on radio shows such as Public Radio International’s Marketplace. Fishman’s ease with the media stems back to the time he hosted his own business talk radio show, Formula for Success, on a CBS affiliate.
Mr. Fishman has been honored to address organizations such as the Institute of Management Science, the Mobil Oil Distributor Group, the Consumer Electronics Industries Association, the National Association of Retail Dealers of America (“NARDA”), and the National Association of Corporate Growth.
For over a decade, Mr. Fishman wrote the newspaper business advice column, Business Insights, which was nationally syndicated throughout the USA by Tribune Media Services.
His business books include:
• 7 Secrets of Great Entrepreneurial Masters: The GEM Power Formula for Lifelong Success
• 9 Elements of Family Business Success: A Proven Formula for Improving Leadership & Relationships in Family Business
• Strategic Business Leadership: A system for moving from a leadership style based upon the “Idea of the Week” to one based upon Strategic Thinking
• The Alignment Factor: Unlock Potential, Boost Employee Performance, and Increase Profits
• Allen Fishman’s Business Financing Kit: Financing advice for business owners and managers
• StratPro: The Strategic Business Transformation Process
• The Five Habits of High Impact Managers: Take Your Management and Leadership Skills to the Next Level
• The Aligned Workplace: More Productivity! Less Stress!