Tackling the Top 5 Cybersecurity Threats to Your Small Business
August 25th at 9am PDT/10am MDT/12pm EDT
About The Speaker
About this Webinar
Discover essential strategies to safeguard your small business against cyber threats in our upcoming webinar, "Tackling the Top 5 Cybersecurity Threats to Your Small Business," presented by cybersecurity expert and Ravdal Inc. CEO Stig Ravdal.
Small businesses are prime targets for cybercriminals due to their perceived vulnerability.
· In 2022, 64% of small businesses experienced web-based attacks, while 43% fell victim to phishing attempts.
· 60% of small businesses shutter within six months of experiencing a cyber attack.
· 80% of hacking-related breaches are attributed to compromised or weak passwords.
· Ransomware attacks are up by nearly 150% in the past year.
In this BOSS webinar, we will dive deep into the top five cybersecurity threats you face in your small business and what you can do mitigate your risks. You will learn:
· How cybercriminals hack your systems and what they want.
· The devastating impacts cybercrime can have on your ability to run your business.
· Defensive measures you can take to protect your business.
This webinar is a must for any business owner who recognizes the importance of cybersecurity and wants to protect their company from potential cyber threats.
8/25/2023 10:00:00 am
100% Pitch Free
**Note: if you cannot attend the live session on this date/time, you may still register to ensure you receive the link to the recording via email.
What Our Awesome Members Say
You need someone else to look at you and say this is what you're doing right, this is what you're doing wrong
Deborah Smook Turbofil Packaging Machines
The Board helped me with accountability... Prioritizing and focusing my time where I am really working on the business
Ben Allen Allen Technology Advising
Boards are very good at having a broad swath of industries and experience that people bring to the table
Joseph DiGangi Trusant Technologies
Whatever your business is, you always have to be bringing new ideas to the the table, new products, new marketing
Nancy Shultz North Highland Company
My Board members were the only ones that were brutally honest with me about the changes I needed to make; it was the truth I needed to hear